- It just struck me, but having read a few Chick Tracts, I noticed that this seems very similar in style to them. Perhaps the author is a fan?
- Given that the type of person who would write this either reads them full heartedly, or for laughing at their idiocy, it makes sense. Many writers use what has come before to influence their work in both what to do, and what not to do.
- Why would the Slytherins be considered Catholic? Simple, their color is green, and what is the color of the most Catholic region of the United Kingdom? Irish Green of course.
- I'm more inclined to believe that the author simply views Catholicism as heretical. It's not an uncommon belief among Protestant/Evangelical churches, which the author is presumably a member of given her stated views, and in the original books, Slytherins are portrayed as villains. So, them being Catholics fits.
- The ")" after the title was probably supposed to be Grace Ann's customary "=)" smiley face. Presumably, the "=" was filtered out by Fanfiction.Net as an inappropriate symbol to use in a title.
Fridge / Hogwarts School of Prayer and Miracles