- Fridge Brilliance: Von Goosewing's continual attempts to kill Duckula make sense when you consider he's the first instance of a vegetarian vampire in centuries of Duckula revivals, and previous incarnations were noted for their cleverness. Given the past Duckulas, Von Goosewing's is simply Wrong Genre Savvy, if anything.
- In addition the villainous Duckula used in Danger Mouse may be one of said incarnations before meeting his end (and thus setting up for Igor's botched ritual).
- Why does the ketchup, a product usually served on meat, turn Duckula into a vegetarian, rather than just making him a meat eater instead of a blood drinker? Ostensibly, because it was made from Tomatoes. But shouldn't that have given Duckula a craving for fruits instead? Tomatoes aren't vegetables, after all.
- Well, as the Ronald Reagan administration might have put it, ketchup is a vegetable...
- Fridge Brilliance: What if all of Duckula's bad luck through out the show was due to the events that transpired in "Bad Luck Duck". It would honestly explain a lot.
Fridge / Count Duckula