open/close all folders
- One of the items Masami gets is the severed wax head of Kezao Kai. Kezao Kai actually exists in Kumi's world, with the nickname of Midoritarou. Why did Kumi program in the detached head of someone they knew?
- Apparently, the punishment for trying to kill a prince is beheading, where Kumi is from. Kumi genuinely thought that Midoritarou had been executed.
- According to Word of God, Kumi only met Hunter once prior to this game. This was at the ceremony where their family was officially disowning them, which was already an upsetting situation. Hunter groped Kumi when they met, to make matters even worse. Since Kumi programmed the BDB1 AIs based on their memories of of them, it's no wonder that Hunter was such a negative presence for the students!
- Becomes Harsher in Hindsight when you remember that Kumi can't have been older than 10 when they met Hunter. Hunter was groping a minor.
- Kumi's official files on the Midori students seem less detailed than their files on the Aoi students. This makes sense when you remember that Kumi and Maru didn't keep much contact with each other, and so Kumi would naturally know less about the class they weren't watching over.
- Kumi's deceased family members (with the exception of Sora) are rather angry at them for bringing about their deaths. Now that Kumi themself is dead, one can only imagine what they all will do to them...