- The "spear" gag is a hard one. McCrosky says Ted was a hotshot pilot "a long time ago". The spear means that "The War" where Ted flew really was that long ago.
- I thought it was a Call-Back from when Kramer was being chased by Indians on the drive over.
- In this movie? Could easily be both.
- McCrosky is addicted to smoking, drinking, amphetamines and glue. Remember he is an air traffic controller.
- Was addicted. He decided to go cold turkey on everything at once, which actually does make a certain amount of sense in terms of willpower, even if it is, when you think about it, an absolute nightmare of withdrawal symptoms.
- Fridge Horror: That poor girl awaiting a heart transplant, just to end up in an ambulance accident on the runway...
- Rex Kramer's vicious attack dog is a golden retriever, a breed legendary for friendliness and playfulness.
- Even before WZAZ had its antenna knocked down, a radio station using "Where Disco Lives Forever" as a slogan in the city where Disco Demolition Night took place was on borrowed time anyway.
Fridge / Airplane!