The Simpsons is a multi-media cartoon franchise created by Matt Groening, that originally began as an animated segment for The Tracey Ullman Show. Decades later, the characters are iconic images of adult animation.
The franchise includes the following media:
- The Tracey Ullman Show (1987-1990), a sketch comedy series from which The Simpsons spun off from.
- The Simpsons (1989-present), the iconic long-running animated television series.
- The Simpsons Movie (2007), a theatrical feature film based on the TV series.
- Maggie Simpson in "The Longest Daycare" (2012), a short film played in theaters before Ice Age 4: Continental Drift.
- Maggie Simpson in "Playdate with Destiny" (2020), a short film played in theaters before Onward.
- Maggie Simpson in "The Force Awakens From Its Nap" (2021), a short film released on Disney+.
- "The Simpsons Guy" (2014), a crossover episode of Family Guy.
- The Simpsons: The Good, the Bart, and the Loki (2021), a crossover short film with the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- The Simpsons (1991)
- The Simpsons: Bart vs. the Space Mutants (1991)
- The Simpsons: Bart vs. the World (1991)
- The Simpsons: Bart Simpson's Escape from Camp Deadly (1991)
- The Simpsons: Bart's House of Weirdness (1992)
- The Simpsons: Bart's Nightmare (1992)
- The Simpsons: Bartman Meets Radioactive Man (1992)
- The Simpsons: Bart vs. the Juggernauts (1992)
- Krusty's Fun House (1992)
- The Simpsons: Virtual Bart (1994)
- Itchy and Scratchy in: Miniature Golf Madness (1994)
- The Itchy and Scratchy Game (1995)
- The Simpsons: Virtual Springfield (1997)
- The Simpsons Bowling (2000)
- The Simpsons Wrestling (2001)
- The Simpsons: Night of the Living Treehouse of Horror (2001)
- The Simpsons: Road Rage (2001)
- The Simpsons Skateboarding (2002)
- The Simpsons: Hit & Run (2003)
- The Simpsons Game (2007)
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out (2012)
- LEGO Dimensions (2015; The Simpsons Level Pack)
- The Simpsons Ride (2008-present), the Universal Studios theme park attraction.
- The many advertising campaigns based on the series.