- Michael Jackson: Main entry about the artist.
- The Jackson 5: The band he originally played in.
- Janet Jackson: His sister, who also had a successful music career.
Tropes named after Michael Jackson:
Music videos with their own pages:
- 1972 - Got to Be There
- 1979 - Off the Wall
- 1982 - Thriller
- 1987 - Bad
- 1991 - Dangerous
- 1995 - HIStory: Past, Present, and Future -- Book I
- 2001 - Invincible
- 2010 - Michael
- 2014 - Xscape
Films starring Michael Jackson:
- 1978 - The Wiz: Where he plays the Scarecrow, though only has one song.
- 1982 - Michael Jackson's Thriller: The infamous music video where he dances with zombies.
- 1986 - Captain EO: A collaboration between Jackson, George Lucas and Francis Ford Coppola created for Disney Theme Parks.
- 1988 - Moonwalker: A direct-to-video film, part concert movie/compilation film and bizarre story. Best remembered for the Smooth Criminal music video.
- 1997 - Michael Jackson's Ghosts: A 39 minute music video where Jackson is depicted as some eccentric man in a haunted mansion.
- 2002 - Men in Black II: Has a small cameo as an alien MIB agent.
- 2004 - Man in the Mirror: The Michael Jackson Story - An unauthorized Made-for-TV Movie starring Flex Alexander as Jackson.
- 2009 - Michael Jackson's This Is It - A Rockumentary showing footage of MJ's rehearsals for the aborted This Is It concerts.
- Michael Jackson One: A Cirque du Soleil tour based around Jackson.
- Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour: A Cirque du Soleil tour based around Jackson.
- The Jackson 5ive: A TV cartoon series based on the success of The Jackson Five. Michael himself had nothing to do with it.
- The Simpsons episode "Stark Raving Dad": Jackson was special guest voice and played the character Leon Kompowski.
- The Jacksons: An American Dream: A miniseries based off the life of him and his family, he was personally involved in the casting of many of the actors in the miniseries, even personally handpicking Wylie Draper to play his adult self.
Video games featuring Michael Jackson:
- 1990 - Michael Jackson's Moonwalker: Based off the movie of the same name, and is one of two games to solely focus on Jackson. The arcade and Sega Genesis ports were the first of many collaborations Jackson had with Sega.
- 1994 - Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Wasn't featured in the game per se, but he was heavily involved with its soundtrack before he left the game's development for varying reasons.
- 1999 & 2002 - Space Channel 5: Originally only had a small cameo in the first game. Part 2 gives him a bigger role, and makes him a playable character. Part 2 was his last video game appearance during his lifetime, and marked the end of his twelve year partnership with Sega.
- 2000 - Ready 2 Rumble Boxing: Appears as an unlockable secret character in Round 2.
- 2010 - Michael Jackson: The Experience: A spinoff of the Just Dance series. Was the last video game Jackson worked on before his death, and was released posthumously as a result.
- 2011 - Planet Michael - A planned MMO inspired by his life, music, and videos, being developed by SEE Virtual Worlds. As of 2017, it's officially considered Vaporware.
- The Chase (Pepsi), a four-part Pepsi commercial that featured Jackson traveling across California to escape a mob of hyper fans and reporters. Features a "Pepsi remix" of "Bad".
- MJJ Music - A subsidiary of MJJ Productions that developed artists Jackson signed to his label, in addition to distributing his own material. Closed down in 2001, but relaunched after 2005.