The series' main games are the following:
As well as adaptations to other media:
- Injustice: Gods Among Us
- Injustice: Ground Zero
- Injustice 2
- Injustice vs. Masters of the Universe (which is a sequel to He-Man/ThunderCats)
This series provides examples of:
- Allegedly Free Game: The mobile versions of the games are free to play.
- Alternate Timeline: The majority of the plot takes place in an alternate reality of the DC Universe.
- Avoid the Dreaded G Rating: Averted. Since the franchise isn't deliberately intense as Mortal Kombat, the games got away with a T-rating.
- Beware the Superman
- Bloodier and Gorier: Compared to Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, it is bloody but not as much as Mortal Kombat.
- Darker and Edgier: The franchise is considered as this compared to other DC video game franchises besides the Batman: Arkham Series.
- Guest Fighter: As with Mortal Kombat, there are guests ranging from Hellboy to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Kneel Before Zod: Superman, General Zod and Gorilla Grodd force their foes to kneel before them.
- Lighter and Softer: Compared to Netherrealm Studios' Mortal Kombat, it doesn't rely on Gorn.
- Live-Action Adaptation: The "Knightmare" segment of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is heavily inspired by the premise of Injustice and is the closest a DC Comics live action entry has gotten to it so far.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: As expected from a DC franchise, there are hundreds of characters.