A Philippine comedy film series by Star Cinema featuring the misadventures of Ina Montecillo, a single mother with ten children. The original series featured three films: Ang Tanging Ina, Ang Tanging Ina N'yong Lahat, and Ang Tanging Ina Mo (Last na 'To!).
The series had a crossover film with the Enteng Kabisote franchise, called Enteng ng Ina Mo.
Ang Tanging Ina franchise:Feature films
- Ang Tanging Ina (2003)
- Ang Tanging Ina N'yong Lahat (2008)
- Ang Tanging Ina Mo (Last na 'To!) (2010)
- Enteng Ng Ina Mo (2011)
Ang Tanging Ina tropes:
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: The name of the franchise and its film is a word play on the Tagalog swear word, putang ina which roughly translates to "son a bitch". Note that none of the films had an "R" rating and the films are marketed as a films for the family.
- Speaks in Shout-Outs: Ina is this, usually spouting catchphrase from other popular Philippine films and series but with her own modifications. She also do this with popular folk sayings in both English and Tagalog.
- Struggling Single Mother: All films center around Ina's conflict on being a single mother.
- There is a saying that practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?