The Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger entry in the "Returns" series of post-season Super Sentai V-cinemas. Similar to its predecessor, this one also features a new version of the team. Only this time, instead of an alternate reality, it's their descendants in the future.
This movie contains examples of:
- Big Bad: Remorseful Knight Arslevan. Created from the regret of Lord Deboss for not defeating the Kyoryugers, he creates a new Deboss Army in 2114.
- Capcom Sequel Stagnation: Parodied In-Universe. Apparently, the Love Touch anime film has been remade 7 times in the past 100 years if Luckyuro is to be believed. Luckyuro also remarks that they're not as good as the original.
- Cool Old Guy: Souji is still around and pretty tough for being 116 years old.
- Deconstruction: Mixed with Leaning on the Fourth Wall, The beginning of the film features the main characters recoiling and cringing from the casual explosions that the original team didn't bat an eye at, as well as just how silly and dangerous the work of a Kyoryuger-ish Sentai would actually be.
- The Call Has Bad Reception: When the team is first assembled, they are given mismatched colors that don't suit them and they perform poorly. They uncover their true colors later and become much more capable.
- Dreadful Musician: Icchan. He wants to go pro, too... For starters, here's the song from his heart.
- Icchan: Parasite girl! And the blacky queen!
- Eagleland: Uppy just screams sterotypical american, from dressing like a cowboy to peppering his dialogue with Gratuitous English.
- Five-Man Band
- Identical Grandson: The new Kyoryugers note of 2114 are identical to their ancestors from a hundred years ago.
- Leaning on the Fourth Wall: The intro cinematic spells it out, and the monsters later berating the team for not acting like real Sentai soon after is the cherry on top.
- Old Master: Souji is still alive and kicking in the year 2114, training his great-grandson at the age of 116!
- Theme Music Power-Up: Candelira sings the opening theme of the show, which is proven to be the song of the Earth in the final episode because that will increase the team's powers on the advice of Torin.
- Zeerust: Lampshaded and subverted: We are first shown a vision of 2114 with a stereotypical future vision, then it cuts to a kid watching an old movie that imagines what the future would be like. In reality it's more of a subtle Zeerust version of the present with holograms, taller buildings and such. This is lampshaded of course.