- "Fight to survive... Hell on Earth."
Fifty years ago, the Zombie Apocalypse happened. This time, the zombies are smart. Now, humanity struggles to survive in small groups as the zombies farm them. One group consisting of soldiers is attacked, and some of their number are captured. The rest prepare a Roaring Rampage of Rescue.
This film contains examples of:
- Bait-and-Switch Gunshot: The general points her gun at David, says that she's doing "only what [she] has to do" and shoots a zombie right behind him.
- Big Bad: George turns out to be responsible for the zombie farm.
- Crapsack World: After a radiation storm hits Earth, most of humanity has been consumed by the Zombie Apocalypse. The only survivors are nomadic camps of warriors and corrupt dictatorships that train zombies to manage slave camps of the former.
- Disc-One Final Boss: It appears that a zombie in a red flannel runs the farm. About halfway through the film, it is revealed that George is really controlling it.
- Disproportionate Retribution: The zombies kill humans for speaking in their farms.
- Eaten Alive: The zombies don't bother to kill the humans they farm before eating them.
- Event Title
- Fantastic Slurs: The humans call zombies " pusheads."
- The Hero Dies: David is mistaken for a zombie and shot through the head.
- Our Zombies Are Different: These are your standard shambling flesh eaters caused by space radiation, except they can be trained to do complex tasks like livestock handling.
- Roaring Rampage of Rescue: A group of post-apocalyptic soldiers blast their way through a zombie-run slave camp to rescue one of their own.
- Rule of Cool: After David blows right through a zombie's head without looking at him for more than a second:Brian: "Now how the Hell did you do that?"David: "Dunno, but it looked pretty cool."Brian: "Damn right it did!"
- Slavery Is a Special Kind of Evil: The zombies are shown to be smarter and more evil than most zombies by the fact that they keep humans as slaves before they eat them.