A 2012 Wuxia film directed by Patrick Leung, starring Vincent Zhao and Louis Fan, about a pair of thieves using a martial arts competition to steal seven treasures from the legendary Taoist temple at Wudan Mountain.
This film contains examples of:
- All Chinese People Know Kung-Fu: Somewhat justified, given that it's set at a legendary martial arts school and almost everyone else is present for a martial arts competition.
- Bare-Fisted Monk: Applies for most of the main characters, including Tang Yunlong himself.
- Dance Battler: Combat sequences are deliberately shot to look like dances more than once.
- Kick the Dog: Paul Chen threatening to shoot Tang Ning
- Lightning Can Do Anything: A key component of White Dragon's ritual at the end
- Never Bring a Knife to a Fist Fight: Our barehanded heroes defeat many sword- and polearm-wielding foes. Also Paul Chen's gun never seems to accomplish much.
- Theme Music Power-Up: Yunlong's returns to the fight during the final duel against White Dragon are accompanied by Ominous Latin Chanting
- Throwing Your Sword Always Works: The protagonists spend more time throwing melee weapons than using them.