The sixth Wrong Turn film, released in 2014.
A man named Danny learns that he has inherited an old hotel, and goes to check it out together with his friends. Upon arriving there, he learns that there is a darker reason for him to be there, which involves his extended family in the area. Bad things happen.
This film has examples of:
- An Arm and a Leg: The cannibal trio knock out Jillian's boyfriend when she's having sex with him, and then twist and tear off her legs.
- An Axe to Grind: The cannibal trio are repeatedly told to by their kin to not kill anyone, but they can't control themselves and kill one hotel visitor by throwing an axe at her.
- Ass Shove: Charlie gets a fire hose jammed up inside of him and the hillbillies turn it on full blast
- Death by Sex:
- Played straight with Toni and Jillian, both of whom have sex.
- Also literally played straight with Brian, who's suffocated by Sally with her vagina mid-sex.
- Nymphomaniac Sally and Danny survive the film, though they are villains.
- Demoted to Dragon: Happens to the hillbilly brothers again, as they take commands from the hotel's staff.
- Downer Ending: All of Danny's friends are dead, and he ultimately sides with his family, giving the word to kill his girlfriend after watching her kill one of his relatives.
- Eye Scream: A bicyclist loses both of her eyes when she pedals right into the Hillikers' barbed wire trap.
- FaceHeel Turn: Danny is convinced to join the hilbillies and turn against his friends.
- Neck Snap: Just in case it wasn't enough (see An Axe to Grind), Jackson makes sure that Agnes dies
- Outdoor Bath Peeping: The film opens with two bicyclists who get naked to have sex in a hotspring. While this happens, Three Finger spies on them.