The sixth Wrong Turn film, released in 2014.
A man named Danny learns that he has inherited an old hotel, and goes to check it out together with his friends. Upon arriving there, he learns that there is a darker reason for him to be there, which involves his extended family in the area. Bad things happen.
This film has examples of:
- An Arm and a Leg: The cannibal trio knock out Jillian's boyfriend when she's having sex with him, and then twist and tear off her legs.
- An Axe to Grind: The cannibal trio are repeatedly told to by their kin to not to kill anyone, but they can't control themselves and kill one hotel visitor by throwing an axe at her.
- Ass Shove: Charlie gets a fire hose jammed up inside of him and the hillbillies turn it on full blast
- Death by Sex:
- Played straight with Toni and Jillian, both of whom have sex.
- Also literally played straight with Brian, who's suffocated by Sally with her vagina mid-sex.
- Nymphomaniac Sally and Danny survive the film, though they are villains.
- Demoted to Dragon: Happens to the hillbilly brothers again, as they take commands from the hotel's staff.
- Downer Ending: All of Danny's friends are dead, and he ultimately sides with his family, giving the word to kill his girlfriend after watching her kill one of his relatives.
- Eye Scream: A bicyclist loses both of her eyes when she pedals right into the Hillikers' barbed wire trap.
- FaceHeel Turn: Danny is convinced to join the hilbillies and turn against his friends.
- Incest Is Relative: Sally's goal. It works
- Neck Snap: Just in case it wasn't enough (see An Axe to Grind), Jackson makes sure that Agnes dies
- Outdoor Bath Peeping: The film opens with two bicyclists who get naked to have sex in a hotspring. While this happens Three Finger spies on them.