- "Let the face off begin."
Wrestlemaniac is a 2006 American Slasher Movie.
A group of Americans go to a Mexican ghost town to make a porno film. As it turns out, their filming location is the residence of El Mascarado, a Masked Luchador who killed a man in the ring. And he's still bloodthirsty...
Not to be confused with WrestleMania.
This film contains examples of:
- Ambiguously Bi: Dallas, Debbie and Daisy are willing to be sexual with each other and Alphonse on camera, but it's unclear how much of any of their actions are based on actual sexual interest and how much is the pay.
- Antagonist Title: El Mascarado is the "Wrestlemaniac."
- Big Bad: El Mascarado, the psychotic luchador killing everybody.
- Downer Ending: El Mascarado kills everybody and gets a vehicle to expand his killing grounds.
- Generic Doomsday Villain: El Mascarado is a justified example, being a Living Weapon created to wrestle. Being created for a combat sport, all he knows is violence, and he kills anybody he can get ahold of.
- Ghost Town: Los Sangre de Dios, the town they put El Mascarado in after he went mad. It's the way it is because El Mascarado killed everybody.
- The Hero Dies: Dallas is impaled on a pipe.
- Karma Houdini: El Mascarado gets a vehicle and skips town to continue his killing spree.
- Living Weapon: El Mascarado was created to be the perfect luchador, up to and including following the rules to the letter.
- Ms. Fanservice: All the female leads, due to being porn stars.
- Our Zombies Are Different: This one is a ravenous monster made by stitching three great wrestlers together, and has all their combat skill.
- Portmantitle: WrestleMania+"Maniac."
- President Evil: El Mascarado was created by the Mexican President having the three best luchadors in the country Frankensteined together to create the greatest luchador of all time all so he could win the gold in wrestling the next Olympics!
- Pun-Based Title: WrestleMania+"Maniac."
- Room Full of Crazy: El Mascarado lives in a room set up to resemble a wrestling ring, with the walls covered with all the faces he's removed over the years.
- Tear Off Your Face: El Mascarado does this in his kills, carrying on the luchador tradition of removing the mask of one's defeated for.
- Wrestling Monster: El Mascarado, a creature made to be the perfect wrestler, but went batshit insane and started killing his opponents.