An evil wizard kidnaps the keeper of the Blade of Aktar, a blade that can give its wielder unlimited power. The keeper's daughter contracts a travelling swordsman to help her get the sword and her father back.
This film contains examples of:
- Big Bad: Lord Khoura, the Evil Sorcerer after the Blade of Aktar.
- Evil Plan: Lord Khoura seeks a magical dagger to summon an Ancient Evil and shroud the world in darkness.
- Greater-Scope Villain: The whole reason the Blade exists is that it was made to force an ancient monster named Aktar into an eternal slumber.
- Karma Houdini: The Slave Master gets away with slaving, barring some comedic humiliation.
- Our Dragons Are Different: These dragons resemble dinosaurs.
- Red Baron: Khoura is nicknamed the "Dark Prince of the Underworld."
- Roaring Rampage of Rescue: A wandering swordsman is hired to rescue the keeper of a magical artifact from an Evil Sorcerer.
- Sex Slave: Khoura procures his Virgin Sacrifice from a man who sells sex slaves.
- The Sociopath: Lord Khoura, an Evil Sorcerer who wants to awaken an Ancient Evil to consume the world in darkness, and is willing to torture and enslave anybody he has to to do so.
- Torture Cellar: Khoura has a torture wall.