A comedy film from 1994, starring Peter and David Paul (The Barbarian Brothers).
Peter and David Falcone are two twin brothers trying to get by and start a restaurant of their own. Due to a chance encounter, they rescue one Frank Hillhurst, a man who is going to be a police informant on drug activities of the crimeboss Leland Stromm. He is so impressed by them that they are hired to be the babysitters to his twin nephews Bradley and Steven as he leaves to testify against Leland. That isn't so easy as it sounds since the boys are little monsters, and are targets of retaliation from Stromm.
This film has the examples of:
- Action-Hero Babysitter: The Barbarian Brothers were better known for low budget action flicks but here, they take a more comedic role as they act as babysitters.
- Agony of the Feet: A mook gets stabbed on the foor with a fork.
- Bash Brothers: The Falcones. For the climax, they call backup from two other twin bash brothers, the Tigers and the Aleems. One of the Aleems claims they aren't actually twins, they just happen to look alike.
- Big Bad: Leland Stromm, a drug trafficker.
- Butt-Monkey: Thomas the butler, Stromm's man inside Hillhurts's home, is repricient of all kinds of embarrassing mishaps.
- Double-Meaning Title: The title is either about the twins that are being sit, or the twins that are sitting them.
- Force Feeding: The brothers try to convince a bank clerk to give them a loan for their own restaurant by force feeding him some of their pasta.
- Groin Attack: A mook get hit in the groin with a playground swing, and later in the film another one gets hits with a skateboard.
- Hypocritical Humor: When David is told by his parents that he was always the one with the temper, he angrily hits the table while yelling "I was not!"
- Kids Are Cruel: The explanation for the Falcones' fighting abilities despite having no training. "We were fat kids. Fat kids either learn to fight, or learn to hurt. We got tired of hurting."
- Laser Sight: Used by a sniper who's after Hillhurst. Nobody notices the red dot until he starts blasting away.
- Running Gag: Falcones keep pushing over Thomas with too much force, which causes him to break things.
- Slippery Skid: A mook is foiled with round candy on the floor.