Following the success of Garcea și Oltenii, Vacanța Mare and Pro Tv released another movie in 2006. 3 Frați de Belea ("3 Badass Siblings") is a comedy movie directed by Theodor Halacu-Nicon, who (just like Garcea și Oltenii) is starring the Vacanța Mare group.
The movie is about three siblings: Cornel (Radu Pietreanu) who works as a dog catcher; Leonica (Mirela Stoian) who is unemployed, but whose husband Aurel (George Robu) works as a guard; and Bizo, the youngest brother, who works as a garbage man. They have all moved to Bucharest and have families (except for Bizo, who is still single). Cornel and Leonica try to find him a date, but he eventually finds a girl he falls in love with. However, she turns out to be the daughter of "King Sigismund" of the Gypsies (Florin Petrescu).
When Sigismund finds out that Bizo wants to marry his daughter, he tells him he must to perform three tasks: the "dexterity" test, to turn off the light at the Dinaom-Rapid football match; the "guts" test, to cut a strand from the President's hair; and finally, the "money" test, which involves robbing a bank. While Bizo's siblings help, the king's son Frankfurt is sent to sabotage their work, while the King's adviser Egret (Emil Rădinoiu) conspires against him, planning to take all the money, overthrow the King, take his place, and finally marry the King's daughter himself.
3 Frați de Belea contains examples of:
- Addictive Foreign Soap Opera: Leonica is a big fan of Latin American soap operas.
- Big Bad: Egret.
- Canon Immigrant: Frankfurt. He was originally from the Leana and Costel series, but in the movie, he is the son of the Gypsy "King" and "The Crown Prince of Gypsies" rather than the son of a Romanian Gypsy family expelled from Germany,
- Chocolate Baby: Cornel's wife Mioara gave birth to a black baby, which caused some discord among them.
- Cool Big Sis: Leonica is one to Bizo.
- Did Not Get the Girl: In the end, Bizo doesn't marry Iuliana (the King's daughter) since she actually loves somebody else. Bizo also marries somebody else and becomes their Godfather.
- Evil Chancellor: Egret.
- Gratuitous Spanish: Bizo's siblings teach him to say "es madonna especial" to his date.
- Mistaken for Gay: After both of Bizo's dates fail, Cornel and Leonica start suspecting that he might be gay. What cements their beliefs is some thorn tights, a plunger stuck in the toilet and a box of Vaseline they find in Bizo's house.
- Named After Somebody Famous: King Sigismund is named after Sigisumund of Luxembourg, who was the King of Hungary and the Holy Roman Empire.
- The Oldest Profession: Mioara, Cornel's wife, is a hooker.
- Rule of Three: Three siblings are given three tasks.
- Russian Fashion: Bizo wears an Ushanka.
- Setting Update: The whole movie is just a fairy tale set in the 21st century.
- Something Completely Different: The movie is different than the typical Vacanța Mare brand of humor, being based more in motion and action than dialogue.
- Try to Fit THAT on a Business Card!: His Highness, King Sigismund of Strehaia, the Conqueror of Supermarkets and the Champion of the ATM.
- Whip It Good: Bizo's second date, a Dominatrix who is into whipping.