Trapped at the Castle is a The Rocky Horror Picture Show fanfilm by ML Lanzillotta, based on her fanfic It's All Over. Apparently, none of the actors Miss Lanzillotta knew wanted to be in a no-budget fanfiction movie... so she played every character. It's even worse than it sounds.
You can watch it here, though you might not want to.
Trapped at the Castle provides examples of:
- Alternate Universe Fic: Trapped at the Castle takes place in an alternate universe where Rocky Horror ended quite differently.
- Death by Adaptation: Riff Raff dies in this version of the story.
- Everyone Is Bi: Kind of a given. It is a Rocky Horror fan movie, after all.
- Fan Film: Obviously.
- Film of the Book: Well, film of the fanfiction.Trapped at the Castle is an adaptation of Lanzillotta's fanfic It's All Over.
- Fanservice: Many of the costumes are pretty risque. This is a film based on Rocky Horror, after all.
- Found Footage Films: The film is presented as security camera footage from the castle/spaceship.
- Lipstick Lesbian: Though technically bisexual, Magenta counts.
- Queer Romance: Magenta and Janet end up together, oddly enough.
- Smoking Hot Sex: Magenta smokes a very strange-looking cigarette after having (implied) sex with Janet.
- Web Original:
- What If?: What if Riff Raff died in a control room accident before he could kill Frank? What if Brad and Janet failed to escape the castle that night?