- "Conquer the FEAR"
At a prestigious Catholic school, a group of students decide to investigate a fellow student's suicide. They summon his ghost, who reveals that he was actually murdered. Then a landslide closes the school off. Then the murders begin.
This film contains examples of:
- The Ace: Doavedeung was described in a yearbook as "the best at everything."
- Asshole Victim: Tae, the resident Jerk Jock, is the second to die.
- Big Bad: Chatta is the killer.
- Closed Circle: The killer can run rampant because the school's phones are dead and the only road out was cut off by a landslide.
- Developing Doomed Characters: It takes 40 minutes for the killing to start.
- Electrified Bathtub: The killer plugs in a broken wire and places the broken end in a water tank so the electricity travels to kill Tae who's currently showering.
- Necromantic: One girl has a crush on Doavedeung, and compared it to having a deceased Celebrity Crush like Marilyn Monroe or James Dean.
- Our Ghosts Are Different: These are invisible, but can communicate via Ouija Board and possess people.
- The Reveal: There are two ghosts haunting the school, and one is the killer.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Chatta went on a school shooting ages ago to kill all his bullies, and is continuing his killing as a ghost.
- Sadist Teacher: Sawaeng humiliatingly destroys any student who violates the dress code.
- Shout-Out: A priest uses Saint George and the Dragon to paint a metaphor for the internal struggle between good and evil.