Raymond (Griffin Cork) and Joey (Ben Francis) are a pair of stoners who were invited over to their drug dealer friend Bradly Thomas' (Wesley Sellick) new apartment so he could show it off to them. One thing he shows off to them is his drone, which they all decide to use to spy on the call girl who lives one floor below them (Jolene Hexx).
While Bradly goes off to deal with something, Raymond wants to zoom in despite Bradly not wanting them to touch his drone. Raymond and Joey fight over the controls, causing the drone to get stuck in a net one floor down, and end up getting a disturbing shot from the floor below the woman. It seems that, on the 14th floor of the apartment, people are being attacked and eaten by zombies, much to their shock. Bradly tries to regain his drone, and then falls to his death.
Now Raymond and Joey are stuck in Bradly's apartment, with Raymond watching the call girl (whom he named Red) from Bradly's drone, trying to survive in what they assume is a Zombie Apocalypse.
The film was released on November 26th, 2019.
The Zombie Apocalypse In Apartment 14F contains examples of:
- An Arm and a Leg: The first shot of the zombies on the 14th floor is one ripping off a man's arm and eating it, while the others dog-pile on him.
- Closed Circle: The bulk of the film is set in Bradly's apartment.
- Disney Villain Death: Bradly dies by falling 15 stories onto the apartment building's power box.
- Downer Ending: The Zombie Apocalypse that was witnessed on the fourteenth floor was just a zombie movie scene shooting, meaning Raymond and Joey got all panicked over nothing. Raymond gets shot and killed by Red when he goes to rescue her while dressed for combat, which Joey witnesses on the drone's camera, devastating him. The final shot is of the police interviewing Red over what happens.
- Handgun: Bradly pulls his out near the start of the movie. It only gets shot once... at the guy who was delivering their Chinese food. He lives, and then limps away.
- Little Black Dress: Red is introduced wearing one.
- Nightmare Sequence: Raymond and Joey have quite a few throughout the film, usually regarding zombies.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: The woman in the 15th floor apartment is never named. Raymond refers to her as Red.
- Record Scratch: When Raymond is talking about Red, we hear romantic music, playing, which scratched to a halt when Joey reveals that she's with another man.
- The Reveal: The Zombie Apocalypse that Bradly, Raymond, and Joey saw on the 14th floor? It was a bunch of people shooting a zombie movie.