A group of Special Ops Reservists on a mission in the harsh and hostile terrain of Afghanistan find themselves lost in a Middle Eastern "Bermuda Triangle" of ancient evil.
This film provides examples of:
- The Alleged Car: The vehicle used in the film was in rough shape when it started. After it gets shot a few times, it's even worse.
- Infrared Xray Camera: Keynes's camera does some pretty interesting things.He didn't pick that shit up from the PX
- Multi-Ranged Master: Seargant Sadler typically uses a sniper rifle of the M1A variety. While entering a cave, he switches to a pistol.
- More Dakka: Most likely the logic behind the FN 249 machine gun. Justified, and at one point, they could have used even more dakka.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Averted. Even though he goes through significant psychological trauma, and though his compatriots use the Cluster F-Bomb frequently, Benjamin Keynes does not utter a single hell, damn, or gosh darnit through the entire film.
- The "The" Title