The Notorious Daughter of Fanny Hill is a 1966 sexploitation film directed by Peter Perry Jr., and starring Stacey Walker.
Miss Kissey Hill, daughter of now late notorious 19th century high-class prostitute Fanny Hill is walking in her mom's footsteps and has an even more notorious reputation. Supposedly, she can service any man under the table. The story focuses on one long and fateful day in her life, during which she receives various more or less perverted nobles, and occasionally the less noble, in her very stylish upper-class boudoir and salon and services them. Afterwards, she, with some difficulty, writes in her diary her opinion on them. Some of her clients on that day are a very old and horny aristocrat, the S&M loving Count de Sade, an inexperienced but "talented" farm boy who just came to town, three young aristocrats who bring two more girls for an exhibitionist swinger party, and finally Duchess of Roxbury who visits Kissey as the night falls. Although at first it seems that she also just wants to be serviced, it soon becomes clear that, unfortunately, this was not her sole reason for being there.
Notorious Tropes of the Daughter of Fanny Hill:
- Building of Adventure: The action never moves out of Kissey's luxurious boudoir and salon where she entertains her clients.
- Dominatrix: Kissey acts as one to Count de Sade as that is his particular turn on.
- Downer Ending: The movie ends with Kissey being murdered by the Duchess of Roxbury, and Kissey's lackey reciting a poetic farewell to his late mistress.
- Erotic Eating: Kissey erotically nibbles on a carrot, a mango and a banana to turn on the Duke of Roxbury.
- Extremely Short Timespan: The film covers one very busy day in the life of Kissey Hill: from getting up in the morning till some time after dark.
- Footsie Under the Table: Kissey does this to the Duke of Roxbury while he is eating as part of her routine to get the randy old goat in the mood.
- Going Commando: Kissey Hill does not wear any underwear. We know this because the first scene shows her getting dressed in the morning, and while she slowly and sensually pulls on black silk stockings, she does not put on any underwear.
- High-Class Call Girl: Kissey Hill, the daughter of a notorious madam in 19th Century London, follows in her late mother's footsteps with prostitution in catering to nobility and royalty.
- High-Class Gloves: Kissey dons a pair of long black gloves as a prelude to tormenting the Count de Sade.
- Historical Domain Character: One of Kissey's clients is the Marquis de Sade.
- Something Else Also Rises: The climax of the sexual encounter between the Duke and Kissey is represented by a dramatically wilting candle followed by a smashing mirror.
- Stocking Filler: The film contains many loving shots of the eponymous character either slowly putting on, or slowly taking off, black stockings, which she secures with lacy garters.
- A Taste of the Lash: The Casual Kink version occurs with Kissey lightly flogging the masochistic Count de Sade.
- Voiceover Letter: After each client, Kissey writes her thoughts regarding them down in her diary. The shots of her writing are accompanied by a voiceover of her reading what she is writing. Oddly, the actress seems to actually seems to be reading at the speed she is writing, so there are significant pauses between words.
- Vorpal Pillow: The Countess of Roxbury attempts to smother Kissey with a pillow. She succeeds.
- You Can Leave Your Hat On: Meg loses a forfeit and has to perform a striptease for the three knights. She does not seem to object. Beth also does one when it is her turn to 'perform'.