It tells the story of Calvin Barr, a veteran of World War II who killed Adolf Hitler, in 1987 he is now living in retirement in a small town until he is approached by the United States government to hunt down the Bigfoot, a creature in the Canadian wilderness carrying a deadly virus that could decimate humankind unless it is killed.
- Bigfoot, Sasquatch, and Yeti: The Bigfoot is a creature about the size of a human carrying a very deadly virus that affects both animals and humans and is said to be the Last of His Kind (Barr notes that its feet are not that big).
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: As the title says, Calvin Barr is the man who both assassinated Hitler and then later tracked and hunted the Bigfoot.
- Foregone Conclusion: Calvin Barrs life is bookended by two noteworthy kills, Adolf Hitler and the Bigfoot.
- Heroes Love Dogs: The older Barr has a dog.
- Retired Badass: Calvin Barr is a veteran of World War II who also assassinated the leader of the Third Reich.
- "What's Inside?" Plot: Barr has a box which he keeps, however what is inside is never revealed.