The Last Kiss is a 2006 American romantic-dramedy film directed by Tony Goldwyn, adapting the Italian film L'ultimo bacio, directed by Gabriele Muccino.
Tropes in this film include:
- Earn Your Happy Ending: Michael stops seeing Kim and takes Stephen's advice on reaffirming his relationship with Jenna. Jenna eventually opens back up to him and they begin making amends.
- Get Out!: After confronting Michael about him cheating on her with Kim, Jenna kicks him out. When he continues to argue with her, she reiterates her point with a kitchen knife.
- Ooh, Me Accent's Slipping: If you listen closely, Jacinda Barrett's Australian accent slips when she gets mad as Jenna.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Jenna rips into Michael when she learns that he's been cheating on her.
- Your Cheating Heart: Michael. The whole movie is about him cheating on Jenna with Kim and his attempts at reconciling it.