A 2018 Disaster Heist film directed by Rob Cohen that has two brothers (Toby Kebbell and Ryan Kwanten) dealing with a group of rogue treasury agents planning to use an upcoming hurricane to rob a bank with the help of another treasury agent (Maggie Grace).
It was released on March 9, 2018.
Tropes for the film:
- Bait the Dog: The mercenaries go out of their way to disable the treasury guards with non-lethal tactics during the robbery, but (with the exceptions of Sasha and Frears) proceed to needlessly abuse their prisoners and try to ruthlessly kill Will, Breeze, and Casey for the rest of the movie.
- Big Disaster Plot: A category five hurricane is threatening the town the characters live in and what the agents are using as a cover for their robbery.
- Cool Car: The "Dominator", Will's storm chasing vehicle, is a heavily armored SUV.
- Dirty Cop: The treasury agents planning on robbing a bank during the hurricane.
- Disappeared Dad: Will and Breeze's father was killed at the beginning of the film during Hurricane Andrew.
- Dwindling Party: Every mercenary involved in the heist is killed by either the heroes or the brute forces of the hurricane.
- Lawman Gone Bad: Sheriff Dixon's deputies are initially honest cops working to provide order during the hurricane. But once they get offered a cut of the money, they quickly and remorselessly join Connor's gang.
- Save the Villain: Will and Casey unsuccessfully try to rescue Sasha and Frears from the hurricane.
- Siblings in Crime: Two of the men robbing the treasury facility are brothers, and when one of them is killed, the other goes on a Roaring Rampage of Revenge.
- Sickeningly Sweethearts: Sasha and Frears aren't shy on public displays of affection or pausing to have sex in the middle of the robbery.