The film was released in DVD by Media Blasters under their Shriek Show imprint.
This film contains examples of:
- And I Must Scream: The killer's first victims, seen in flashback, are Bound and Gagged and sealed inside a wall to starve.
- Bi the Way:
- Carol is dating Jane, and hooks up with Simon.
- Angela is in a relationship with Simon and hooks up with Jane when her girlfriend cheats on her with him.
- Big Bad: Sir Arnold Gates, AKA Major Bell, is the killer.
- Closed Circle: Our victim pool are rehearsing a play at a closed-down theatre on the edge of a pier that's closed for the weekend.
- Deliberately Monochrome: The flashback sequence explaining the killer's motives is in black-and-white, to indicate that it takes place in The '40s.
- Fanservice: All the female characters get naked at least once in the film.
- Gory Deadly Overkill Title of Fatal Death
- Hand of Death: The killer is identified by a pair of thick red gloves.
- Knight Templar: The killer's motive is the fact that he considers actors and theatre as a whole to be promoters of filth and harlotry.
- Ms. Fanservice: Carol, whom the trailer calls an exhibitionist, gets the greatest amount of nudity in the film.
- Off with Her Head!: Angela is killed with the guillotine.
- Police are Useless: The cops are at first convinced that the deaths are a prank, then that the only death our heroes can prove happened is an accident.
- Shout-Out to Shakespeare: The killer reveals himself by quoting Othello.
- Show Within a Show: Our victim pool are rehearsing for a play called The Flesh and Blood Show, which doesn't seem to have much of a plot, since the director focuses on improvising. It's revealed two thirds of the way in that the play doesn't actually exist, and was a setup by the killer to get victims.