- "Planet Earth. 3000 AD. A thousand ways to die. One way to survive."
In a World... that nuclear war has turned into a desert, water has become the most coveted resource. A cave settlement has run out, but has a problem with getting more: The nearest supply is controlled by a bandit gang, who kill everybody who steps into their territory. Luckily, a lone wanderer has showed up to save the day!
This film contains examples of:
- Action Prologue: Alien getting in a scuffle with some water hoarding Dirty Cops.
- After the End: Set after a nuclear holocaust where the ozone layer was wiped out, evaporating most of Earth's water supply.
- Antagonist Title: The "Exterminators" are Crazy Bull's gang.
- Big Bad: Crazy Bull, leader of the raider gang that stand in the way of our heroes and water.
- Crapsack World: Nuclear war has destroyed most of the water on Earth, and society has collapsed with it. Most of humanity are rogues who at their most moral will steal water and leave others to die of thirst for their own survival, because doing so is necessary. The worst are marauding barbarians who will brutally murder children For the Evulz.
- Duct Tape for Everything: It can even temporarily reattach Cyborg limbs!
- Future Slang: Crazy Bull is fond of calling his Mooks "mother-grubbers."
- Long Title
- Nice Job Fixing It, Villain!: After Crazy Bull is taken out, the remnants of his gang blow up his water storage in an attempt at Taking You with Me. Somehow, this brings the rain back.
- The Reveal: Crazy Bull controls the water plant everybody's looking for, and holds it solely for his faction.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Tommy has a tagalong gerbil named JoJo, whose entire purpose seems to be being adorable.
- The Sociopath: Crazy Bull, a bandit leader who hoards water, brutally murders anybody who tries to drink any, and has the storage blown up upon his death so nobody can have it.
- Team Title
- The X of Y