Three Bruce Lee clones are created by the Hong Kong government to replace the master. Together, They Fight Crime!.
This film provides examples of:
- Bruce Lee Clone: Three literal Bruce Lee clones become a team. And they team up with a fourth Bruce Lee impersonator, playing Special Agent Chuck.
- HA HA HANo: The villain Dr. Ni gives a hearty laugh, then immediately yells "Silence!" at all his henchmen laughing with him.
- Hong Kong Dub: You can tell that the voices you're hearing clearly don't belong to the actors on screen.
- Mad Scientist: Dr. Nai may have been influenced by Thomas Edison; he's a mad scientist who actually has other people do all the inventing for him, such as a vegetation-destroyer, while he wears a business suit and yells at his scientists to invent faster.
- Make It Look Like an Accident: One of the villains does this - after one of the titular Bruce Lee clones infiltrates a movie shoot (actually a front for a gold smuggling racket) as a martial arts stuntsman, the director realizes that the clone could be a government agent and schemes to have him shot on-camera through a staged weapons malfunction...which sort of becomes a "Funny Aneurysm" Moment when you recall what happened to Bruce's son, Brandon...
- No Ending: The film just stops as the bad guy is hauled away to jail.
- There Can Be Only One: A Mad Scientist gets some DNA from the recently deceased Bruce Lee and makes some clones. Eventually he plans to Take Over the World. But for some reason his method of doing so involves only creating three Bruces, and then having them fight to the death because he only wants the best one.