- "Your past will ALWAYS come back to haunt YOU!"
Jack Marshall was a disfigured lad who was horribly bullied by his peers. This all culminated in one of them murdering the boy. It's been 10 years since the incident, and everybody involved has joined up for old times' sake. Naturally, a figure wearing a burlap mask shows up for some revenge.
This film contains examples of:
- Antagonist Title
- Asshole Victim: All of the victims have this, as they were all involved in a murder coverup, but Margaret and Steve (who are borderline criminal pranksters with a love of the "Just Joking" Justification) and Randy (who actually murdered Jack) are the worst.
- Big Bad: Randy Joyner is responsible for the conflict, due to murdering Jack. He was also responsible for the fire that caused Jack's disfigurement.
- Black Dude Dies First: Literally the first victim in the film is the sole African-American in his revenge targets.
- Danger Takes a Backseat: The killer recreates the 'Killer in the Back Seat" Urban Legend when capturing one of his victims, including a creepy stranger trying to warn the victim.
- Dirty Cop: Randy is a cop who killed somebody as a teenager, and regularly pays the local judge to let him off for other crimes he's committed.
- Downer Ending: The majority of the victim pool are killed off, and the killer forces the final girl to watch as he burns himself alive.
- Drowning My Sorrows: Henry turned to the bottle after witnessing Jack Marshall's murder.
- Horror Doesn't Settle for Simple Tuesday: Friday the 13th.
- Ms. Fanservice: Sue gets naked twice, one in a sex scene and one in a Shower Scene.
- Not Quite Dead: Jack Marhsall not only survived his apparent murder, but he's actually the killer.
- The Reveal: Sue is an FBI agent sent to capture Randy, who aside from his crimes up until this point, was also responsible for Jack Marshall's disfigurement. Also, Jack and Randy are half-brothers. Jack himself is revealed to be alive, and the killer.
- Sackhead Slasher: The titular Bagman goes around murdering people while wearing a burlap sack mask. It's Jack, hiding his burned and disfigured face
- The "The" Title
- Torture Cellar: Subverted; The killer takes his victims to a basement to kill them at his leisure, but he doesn't torture them.