A 2010 American romantic comedy film directed by Alan Poul that has a woman (Jennifer Lopez) giving up on finding the man of her dreams and deciding to go through artificial insemination to have a child. She soon runs into a man (Alex O'Loughlin) who puts a dent in her plans.
It was released on April 23, 2010.
Tropes for the film:
- As Himself: Cesar Millan.
- Fate Drives Us Together: The movie uses this trop as the two main characters keep running into each other early in the film.
- Pregnancy Test Plot: Also adds a little more anxious waiting as the dog grabs the EPT prior to a result being displayed. When the dog finally barfs back up the broken pieces, she finds out that she in fact expecting.
- Talking Is a Free Action: Zoe goes into labor, but miraculously stops having contractions to have some important dialogue with Stan.
- Zip Me Up: An uncommon version: the action in question is Stan removing the store tag Zoe forgot to remove from her new dress. Aside from that variation it's played very straight: she pulls her hair aside to bare her neck, he stands behind her and removes the tag, it's all very USTy.