The set of Troma's latest B-grade masterpiece is being terrorized by a sick serial killer. Who is this mysterious woman who's knocking off crew-members left and right? The answer will shock you! Or at least sicken you.
- Ax-Crazy: Casey is basically an even more psychotic Angela from Sleepaway Camp.
- Face/Heel Double-Turn: Casey starts off as a snobbish but mature crew member who makes valid criticisms about Larry Benjamin's work while Jerry starts off as a bit of an ass kisser. As the movie progresses, Casey becomes a bigger dick and is eventually revealed as a killer while Jerry is revealed as someone genuinely admiring of Larry Benjamin and his work.
- Family Values Villain: Casey is killing out of a warped desire to promote 1950's-style family values.
- Fan Disservice: The fat naked guy running through New York.
- Fanservice: The constant female nudity. Also the young gay couple making out.
- Gainax Ending: The Movie Within A Movie's ending is just...hwa?
- Gorn: It's Troma. Of course there is.
- Groin Attack: Casey is finally done in by a boom mike through his vagina.
- Hermaphrodite: Casey, the reason he can disguise himself as a woman when killing.
- Parental Incest: Casey's father molests him and forces hormonal therapy on him which explains his sexual confusion.
- Pet the Dog: Larry is a penny-pinching, high-strung director but he stresses that his crew never be hurt and genuinely loves his daughter. His death inspires his daughter to start talking again and she ends up taking the killer out.
- Real Life Writes the Plot: The story of how Larry's wife died is based on Lloyd Kaufman's appearance on The Morton Downey Jr. Show, where Morton worked the crowd into a frenzy, then assaulted Lloyd.
- Show Within a Show: The movie they're filming is another The Toxic Avenger sequel.
- Take That!: Pretty much a big middle finger to all the Moral Guardians out there.
- What Does She See in Him?: At the beginning, Jennifer has a crush on Casey, who's a total jerkass, even before you find out he's the killer.