Super Sentai World is a short 3-D film based on the Super Sentai franchise that was shown in 1994 in amusement parks and special events nationwide in Japan. It was shown as a triple feature alongside Kamen Rider World and Toei Hero Daishugo (a crossover of Tokusou Robo Janperson and Blue SWAT, which also used footage from this short, but ends with only the Dairangers and Kakurangers showing up after Janperson and Blue SWAT).
This movie contains examples of the following tropes:
- All There in the Manual: There are two monsters called Soger and Irubaru who arrive late to the battle, holding Masato and Ayumi hostage. Their names are unmentioned in the film.
- Attack Its Weak Point: Emperor Daidas' weak point is his third eye, which is discovered by Masato and Ayumi.
- Big Bad: Emperor Daidas
- Crossover: Coming before the start of the "Vs. Series" with Ohranger vs. Kakuranger, Super Sentai World includes the five recent teams (in 1994), Ninja Sentai Kakuranger, Gosei Sentai Dairanger, Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger, Choujin Sentai Jetman, and Chikyuu Sentai Fiveman. Aside from that, the characters Masato and Ayumi also appear in Kamen Rider World, linking the two shorts.
- The Dragon: Saigan, the leader of the monster army who serves Daidas.
- Fake Shemp: The 25 heroes only appear in costume, with only the then current team, the Kakurangers, with RyuuRanger and TenmaRanger as well as Tyranno Ranger, voiced by their actors. The remaining 17 heroes are voiced by replacement actors, including a few of the 8 returning actors.
- Humongous Mecha: The Giant Robos of the five Sentai, Five Robo from Fiveman, Jet Icarus from Jetman, Daizyuzin from Zyuranger, Dairen-oh from Dairanger, and Muteki Shogun from Kakuranger, are summoned to fight the Emperor Daidas.
- Law of Chromatic Superiority: It is the red heroes (Five Red, Red Hawk, Tyranno Ranger, Ryuu Ranger, and Ninja Red) who summon their team's respective robos.
- Make My Monster Grow: Subverted. Emperor Daidas is naturally giant.
- Monster of the Week: No villains return in this special, instead the enemy is a new force determined to take over the world. This invasion is composed of Daidas the Emperor, Saigan and his allies Bango and Damaru, and two monsters that arrive late to the battle, Soger and Irubaru.
- Mooks: Though the main villains in this movie are all new, the enemy foot soldiers that fought the five featured teams return. The Batzler Soldiers from Fiveman, the Grinam Soldiers from Jetman, the Golem Soldiers from Zyuranger, the Cotpotros from Dairanger, and the Dorodoros from Kakuranger.
- Sixth Ranger: Averted. Dragon Ranger and Kiba Ranger are nowhere to be seen, while Ninjaman was yet to be introduced in his own series. Burai's actor (Shiro Izumi) does show up to play Masato though. Auxiliary mecha such as the Jet Garuda and Star Five are nowhere to be seen either.
- Victim of the Week: Masato and Ayumi are held hostage after witnessing Daidas' weak point.