Snapshot (also known as One More Minute, The Day After Halloween and The Night After Halloween) is a 1979 Australian thriller film.
Angela is a young hairdresser who after a chance encounter with model Madeline, is lured into modelling. She soon finds herself into baleful and eerie situations, conflated by her ex-boyfriend Daryl, who appears to stalk her in an ice cream truck.
This film features examples of:
- Bad Humor Truck: Angela gets stalked by an ice cream truck.
- Dirty Old Man: The producer who talks Angela into photograph her naked.
- Lipstick Lesbian: Madeline doesn't show any interest in men (at one point in fact attacking a man who makes a pass on Angela), and later confesses to Angela that at Angela's age she realized that she "banged at the wrong gong", before all but confessing that she's in love with Angela.
- My Beloved Smother: Despite appearing only briefly, Angela's mother cements herself as this when she blames Angela for being stalked and slaps her.
- Stalker with a Crush: Daryl, who clearly hasn't gotten over Angela, begins to stalk her.