A woman gets engaged to her longtime boyfriend, but wonders if it's worth being truly honest, when stuck whether or not to tell him that in college she performed a very unconventional sexual act despite being an otherwise ordinary and accomplished person.
- The Ace: Amy has been this most her life.
- Black Sheep/The Un-Favourite: Dougie
- Beethoven Was an Alien Spy: The Mom's past with Roy Orbison and Elvis Presley.
- Bestiality Is Depraved: The response most people have to Amy's confession that she once performed oral sex on her dog in college. The movie itself otherwise averts it, since Amy is clearly shown to be an otherwise entirely normal person who only performed the act once out of pure curiosity and has otherwise lived a life completely lacking in depravity.
- Credits Gag: "No animal was harmed or pleasured in the making of this film"
- MayDecember Romance: Amy and Ed, eventualy