Simon Sez is a 1999 action thriller starring Dennis Rodman and Dane Cook, and stars the former as Interpol agent Simon, who must go on a mission from France to stop an arms dealer and rescue a kidnapped girl, along with the help of some dancing "cyber monks". Just when you thought Double Team wasn't enough to stop Rodman, along comes this!
This film provides examples of:
- All Monks Know Kung-Fu: They also know how to dance, too!
- Canon Immigrant: It seems like much more than mere coincidence that Dennis Rodman starred in two movies that feature Cyber Monks.
- Dynamic Entry: Happens twice at the start of two fights against Simon.
- Interpol Special Agent: Simon works for Interpol, but operates more like James Bond.
- Large Ham: The main villain likes acting in this film.
- Slap-Slap-Kiss: With some Clothing Damage thrown in.
- Xtreme Kool Letterz: Its in the title.