The crossover between Samurai Sentai Shinkenger and Engine Sentai Go-onger.
This movie contains examples of the following tropes:
- Big Bad: Pollution President Batcheed. Since he's the leader of the Gaiark, he's also the Greater-Scope Villain of Engine Sentai Go-onger.
- Early-Bird Cameo: The Shinkenger's successors, Tensou Sentai Goseiger, make their first appearance in this movie, where they take on Akumaro, Dayu and Juzo when they try to ambush the Shinkengers and Go-Ongers. This would begin a new trend of up-coming new Sentai teams making a cameo appearance in the team-up movie of their two predecessors.
- HeelFace Turn: The Three Pollution Ministers want nothing to do with Batcheed's plan, instead opting to raid the Gold Sushi cart.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Sosuke and Takeru.
- Villain Team-Up: Batcheed allies with Dokoku and the Gedoshu.
- This Is Gonna Suck: Sosuke is getting on Takeru's nerves by being... well, himself. Chiaki comments to Mako that Takeru seems to be putting his annoyed face on. They share a knowing look. When Takeru refuses to work with Sosuke while later, Chiaki merely mutters 'Here we go.'.