Robot World is a Science Fiction film by Neil Rowe.
A lone astronaut (Ian Rowe) is slingshot through space to a distant earth-like planet to see if it has intelligent life. When he arrives, however, he finds the planet to be rather empty, but luckily has breathable air.
Unfortunately, while he does find others on the planet, they're all robots programmed to target any organic life they come across.
The Film was released on December 4th, 2015.
Robot World contains examples of:
- Apocalyptic Log: In a small shed, the astronaut finds an old film reel of a family celebrating when a large attack occurs.
- Attack Drone: The astronaut is attacked by these on occasion.
- Covers Always Lie: The humanoid robot with a gun in each hand on the cover? He never shows up.
- Earth All Along: The planet the astronaut ended up on was really Earth after robots wiped out all organic life... or at least all life in Britain.
- HeelFace Turn: One of the robots finds the astronaut and, rather than kill him, joins him and follows him around.
- Killer Robot: The land is crawling with them, and they attack the astronaut upon seeing him.
- Minimalist Cast: Just one person and a bunch of robots.
- No Ending: The astronaut sees aircrafts approaching in the distance... THE END!
- Robot Dog: Robots with a quadrupedal built are encountered that seem to behave in this manner. One even joins the astronaut in his journey.
- Urban Ruins: Among the ruins the astronaut encounters on Earth are a suspension bridge, a residential area, and a military bunker.