A 2010 supernatural thriller / Mind Screw about a group of teenagers menaced by a driverless road train (tractor-trailer with multiple trailers) in the Australian outback.
This movie provides examples of:
- Animal Motif: Some references to Cerberus, the three-headed dog that guards the gates of Hell.
- Attack of the Killer Whatever - While it doesn't drive itself like in Maximum Overdrive the truck still manages to cause the deaths of three people.
- Blood Magic: There's never been any gas in that tank.
- Crossing the Desert: The main reason the teenagers steal the big rig truck.
- Demonic Possession: The drivers of the truck under go a transformation into a killer.
- Haunted Technology: A possessed truck that can control its driver.
- The Power of Blood
- Sealed Evil in a Can
- Sentient Vehicle: It's obvious something is forcing people to drive and 'feed' the truck.