Pumpkinhead: Blood Feud (2007) is a Direct to Video horror movie and the third sequel to Pumpkinhead.
This film provides examples of:
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: The knife Billy Bob is forced to amputate his own leg with.
- Bear Trap: A character gets thrown head first into a bear trap.
- Dramatic Thunder:
Dolly: Does that mean the monster's coming?
Jodie: No. Just a storm. Normal, harmless storm. Nothing to be scared of.
Dolly: ... Then how come there's thunder and lightning and no rain?
- Eye Scream: Pumpkinhead getting shot in the eye with a handgun.
- Feuding Families: The Hatfields and McCoys.
- Hillbilly Moonshiner: One of these is killed by Pumpkinhead.
- Man on Fire: How one of the Hatfields dies; he fires his old shotgun while soaked in moonshine, and is set on fire.
- Redemption Equals Death: The Sheriff pulls a You Shall Not Pass! on Pumpkinhead, holding him off for the survivors to escape and the heroine to get through to his summoner despite knowing he's going to get killed, so he can atone for the two deaths he had to cause before the first film.
- Taking You with Me: Sheriff Pope evoked this when gunning down the man who sent Pumpkinhead after him and his brother and refused to call him off, which bought Pope several years of life due to Pumpkinhead dying with his summoner.