Pumpkinhead: Ashes to Ashes (2006) is a Direct-to-Video horror movie and the second sequel to Pumpkinhead.
This film provides examples of:
- Actor Allusion: Doc Frasier (who is played by Doug Bradley) of Ashes to Ashes has puzzle boxes scattered about his office.
- Canon Discontinuity: Ashes to Ashes (and the subsequent Blood Feud) ignore Blood Wings.
- The Cavalry Arrives Late: The FBI agents at the end.
- Holy Burns Evil: Averted. Holy water has no effect on Pumpkinhead.
- Made of Iron: Doc Fraser. Despite being an elderly man he takes multiple blows from Pumpkinhead and even gets blown off his feet a considerable distance by an explosion, and gets back up rather easily.
- Man on Fire: The death of the priest, who is batted on to a table full of candles by Pumpkinhead, and is set on fire.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Averted. Molly Sue is the only summoner of Pumpkinhead's that doesn't come to regret doing it, and who tries to skip town while Pumpkinhead does his thing, outright stating she doesn't care what happened when confronted.
- Murder by Cremation: A sucide variant happens at the end.