Performance Anxiety is a 2008 Australian film that stars Luke Mitchell (plays Peter Koliat) and Joss Mars (plays Jeff Spencer) as two gay partners who couldn't be more different. Peter is a tidy, almost obsessive, office worker and Jeff is a messy, hippy musician. The movie shows them trying to connect with each other as well as showing how they spend their day apart.
If you are wondering why you've never heard of this film before, it may be because it has surprisingly kept itself from going online (i.e. being made available for illegal streaming or downloading) and is only available on a singular website that you would likely not find unless you were looking for it.
You can watch the trailer and buy the movie (DVD and Blu Ray) here.
Not to be confused with the 2012 short film of the same name.
This show provides examples of:
- A Date with Rosie Palms: What Peter is shown to do in the shower at the beginning of the film.
- Erotic Dream: Jeff's involve a lot of scantily clad, dancing men.
- Fanservice: The top half of Peter's naked butt is seen a few times at the start of the film. He is also shown doing exercises in only his underwear with the camera focusing on his crotch as well as being seen shirtless at various points in the film.
- The scantily clad men in Peter's Erotic Dream count as well.
- Happily Ever After: Said word for word for the outcome of Peter and Jeff's relationship at the film's end.
- Neat Freak: Peter. He even sprays the air and the doors of an elevator with an air freshener just b/c someone with a cold was there.
- Opposites Attract: The messy, unkempt chest Jeff and the germaphobic, clean cut Peter.