Perfect Assassins is a 1998 thriller Made-for-TV Movie directed by H. Gordon Boos.
FBI agent Ben Carroway is at a diplomatic meeting when the diplomats are assassinated. During the chase, all the assassins except one, Billy Collins, kill themselves. Curious, Carroway looks into the FBI's records and finds that the survivor disappeared when he was five. He then teams up with the assassin's sister, Lana, and his ex-hitman buddy, Leo Benita, to figure out what's going on.
This film contains examples of:
- Arch-Enemy: Greely is this to Ben, as the man responsible for his mom's disappearance.
- Big Bad: Dr. Samuel Greely, the Psycho Psychologist running the assassin program.
- Cowboy Cop: Ben completely disregards FBI regulations by stealing a helicopter, taking a civilian with him, to chase a suspect.
- HeelFace Turn: Leo decides to help the people he sold out after Greely tries to kill them, thus violating their deal.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Billy jumps in front of Lana so she doesn't get shot.
- The Mole: Leo is hired by Greely to bring Carroway to his lair.
- Psycho Psychologist: Greely takes the experiments of B.F. Skinner to "the next logical step" by testing it on humans.
- Run for the Border: Billy tries to escape to Mexico with a hostage in tow.
- The Sociopath: Dr. Samuel Greely, who experiments on psychologically torturing children into becoming assassins, frames his assistants to prevent him from being caught, and laughs at his victims being beaten.
- Would Hurt a Child: Greely makes a living off of kidnapping children, torturing them into learned helplessness, and sending them to kill people and then themselves.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: The assassins are programmed to kill themselves after getting their target.