British movie from 2000, with Jessica Alba as Chloe, a stressed-out model who goes to visit her boyfriend outside London... and then gets kidnapped by a Big, Screwed-Up Family headed by Iain Glen and Jeanne Tripplehorn.
Exhibits these tropes
- The Cavalry: Clive at the end.
- Children Are Innocent: Theresa (Mischa Barton) is the only member of the family who tries to help Chloe.
- Cruel Twist Ending: Although Chloe's rescued and back in London, she still has no idea she has multiple stalkers.
- Damsel in Distress: Chloe for most of the film.
- Fanservice: Outside of the fashion show at the beginning, not much.
- Stalker with a Crush: Turns out to be Stalkers with Crushes. Clive, who spies on her, but finds out she's kidnapped and even helps catch the kidnappers. Her other stalker is her boyfriend in London.