One Man's Justice is a 1995 Action Genre film starring Brian Bosworth and featuring MC Hammer. It chronicles the Roaring Rampage of Revenge that ensues after criminals kill a drill sergeant's wife and young daughter.
This film contains examples of:
- Big Bad: Agent Karl Savak, the Dirty Cop Arms Dealer who had North's daughter killed.
- Big Bad Wannabe:
- Dexter Kane is a mob boss who hired Savak to get him some guns. However, Savak intimidates and outsmarts Kane every time he's on screen, and is clearly shown to be of little consequence in comparison to the true Big Bad. Savak ultimately has him killed near the end of the movie.
- A group of random thugs try to steal the guns tgat Savak and his gang are in the process of robbing for himself. Savak guns them down without blinking.
- Dirty Cop: Savak is in the FBI, and uses his connections to cover up his crimes.
- Disney Villain Death: Savak is thrown off a several-story building and falls onto a piano.
- Drill Sergeant Nasty: Averted. North may be a tough instructor, but he's affable and compliments his recruits.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Marcus gets a really weird and hyporcitical one when he objects to Savak waterboarding a 13-year-old boy, despite the fact that he's gunned down a 6-year-old in cold blood before.
- Improbably Quick Coma Recovery: North recovers from an eight-week coma almost instantly, with only some slight felieium when he first wakes up.
- It's Personal with the Dragon: To North, Karl Savak is just a crime boss. Marcus is who he's really after, due to him murdering his wife and child. Eventually North transfers his vendetta to Savak, ultimately describinh Marcus as "a gun in [his] hand."
- Red Right Hand: Marcus' most distinct feature is a bat tattoo on his neck.
- White Man's Burden: During his vengeance quest, North takes the time to save a black kid from falling into crime.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: A US Army drill instructor takes down the corrupt cops and arms dealers who killed his wife and daughter and put him in a coma.
- Would Hurt a Child: Marcus guns doen North's daughter, who looks to be around six, for witnessing a murder he commits. His boss Savak is jist as willing, but prefers to have his henchmen do it because he doesn't like dirty work.