A 2014 romantic comedy film directed by and starring Shane Dawson. In Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, a group of high school friends reunite during a Thanksgiving break from their college classes. Former prom king and college freshman Scott, played by Dawson, is dumped by his eccentric, hyperactive girlfriend Heather, and strikes an unlikely friendship with Tori, a misanthropic, downbeat former bullying victim who was initially cold towards him. Though as the two warm up to each other and embark on some wacky antics, their relationship starts to turn into something deeper.
This movie provides examples of:
- Alpha Bitch: Heather, Scott's ex-girlfriend, has shades of being one. Though she is really more downright insane than bitchy.
- Shane also crossdresses as a high school Alpha Bitch in this movie.
- Delayed Reaction:Joel: Text me!Tori: Suck a dick!
- Double Standard: Rape, Female on Male: In-Universe example, as Tori initially doesn't believe Scott when he says that Heather forced herself on him.
- The Eeyore: Tori, the main character, is bitter from her high school years, Hates Everyone Equally including her own family, and is a relentless Deadpan Snarker. Though she does start to find happiness when she finds a liking towards Scott, she still keeps her bitter, sarcastic tendencies.
- Second-Act Breakup: Happens around the end of the movie, when Tori walks in on Heather sexually assaulting Scott, thinking that Scott was cheating on her. Scott wins her back by shaving his head and apologizing for how much he was a Jerkass to her throughout the years.
- Teens Are Monsters: High school was not kind to Tori, as she was a victim of bullying and was called "Tori the Whorie", a name meant to be ironic, by her classmates.
- Toilet Humor: A lot in the movie, as expected from a Shane Dawson production. Particularly there are a lot of jokes revolving around feces.
- Wild Teen Party: A couple happen throughout the movie.