Willy Krueger is a custodian in an apartment building on Christmas Eve who, while good-natured, has a tendency to let his imagination get away from him. That night, alone in his small apartment, he invites some passing carolers in and finds himself thinking about all the things he loves about the holiday, leading up to a conversation with the Child for which its named.
Has absolutely nothing to do with Freddy.
- Christmas Carolers: Willy invites a passing troupe down to his apartment and they later invite him to come along with them.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Clarissa.
- I Kiss Your Hand: As the carolers are coming down Willy imagines himself as a wealthy gentleman in a Big Fancy House greeting his guests and kisses the lead singers hand, leading to an awkward moment as hes actually doing it!
- If I Were a Rich Man: A couple of Willy's daydreams.
- Imagine Spot: Frequently.
- Jukebox Musical: Most of the songs are from the choirs then-new album White Christmas.
- Kind Hearted Cat Lover: Hes very doting to his cat, George.
- Mr. Imagination: Mr. Krueger has a tendency to let his daydreams get away from him. He sees himself as a wealthy gentleman a couple times, directing the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, in a large Christmas celebration, and finally in the stable in Bethlehem.