Mad Foxes is a 1981 exploitation film.
When Hal and his girlfriend are antagonized by a group of Neo-Nazi bikers, Hal causes one of the bikers to die in a collision, prompting the bikers to rape Hal's girlfriend, Babsy, starting a cycle of violence between Hal and the bikers.
You think you own the streets with your fancy tropes?
- Badass Biker: A gang of armed Neo-Nazi bikers act as the antagonists.
- Cool Car: Hal drives a snazzy white Chevrolet Corvette Stingray, with orange and red racing stripes.
- Crippling Castration: The biker leader's genitals are removed and stuffed into his mouth, courtesy of Hal's martial artist friends.
- Kill 'Em All: Everyone is dead by the end either via the Biker Gang, Hal or the bomb set off by the leader of the gang at the very end.
- Luxurious Liquor: Hal orders Champagne for himself and his girlfriend, Babsy, which indicates he has disposable income.
- Rape Is a Special Kind of Evil: Stileto, one of the bikers, rapes Hal's girlfriend, Babsy, after the biker leader feels her up and discovers she is a virgin.
- Those Wacky Nazis: The bikers who antagonize Hal are Neo-Nazis.