The film tells Ho Kam-An, Ho Kam-An is a love struck dim-sum delivery boy who falls in love to Lily, a beautiful judo student. After being humiliated by her boyfriend (also a black belt) called Black Bear, Ho goes out and seeks the services of an aging kung-fu master who teaches him a half-assed style of kung fu "Karate Kid" style.
Page pretty much in progress. Help is appreciated.
- Butt-Monkey: Ho.
- Calling Your Attacks: Ho's "Invincible Fireball" ability, which he "learns" from Tat falling down the stairs.
- Cool, but Stupid. As usual, Ho's "Invincible Fireball" move.
- Dramatic Unmask: Ho revealing is identity as the "Masked Garfield" in Lily's dream.
- Mask of Confidence: Ho as the "Masked Garfield".
- Teach Me How To Fight: Ho pleads Tat to teach him how to fight.
- The Bully: Black Bear, then later Lau.