- "Two desperate filmmakers began a documentary about a cannibalistic serial killer. What follows is their actual footage."
Two documentary filmmakers are desperate for work. They soon discover their big break: a cannibalistic Serial Killer willing to be filmed! All seems to be going well. However, our protagonists are starting to get second thoughts...
This film contains examples of:
- Big Bad: Anthony McAllister, the cannibalistic Serial Killer being filmed.
- Even Bad Men Love Their Mamas: Anthony may be a cannibal, but he's still distraught when he learns his mom is dying.
- Faux Affably Evil: Anthony acts friendly enough, but considers morality to be "a crapshoot," and says "tough luck" when asked about the families of his victims.
- Shout-Out: Anthony notes that people expect serial killers to be like Hannibal Lecter when They Look Just Like Everyone Else!.
- Snuff Film: Anthony's killings are filmed for the documentary.
- Villain Protagonist: The two unnamed filmmakers who stand by and let a cannibalistic Serial Killer do his thing so they can film it, and sometimes assist.
- Would Hurt a Child: Anthony has eaten a kid before, and the only thing stopping him from doing so again is the vanished kid brings too much attention.