Kiss Me Quick! is a 1964 American film directed by Peter Perry. The film was originally titled Dr Breedlove or Dr Breedlove or How I Stopped Worrying and Love to exploit the title of Stanley Kubrick's Dr. Strangelove. It was retitled to exploit Billy Wilder's Kiss Me, Stupid.
The plot involves an alien, Sterilox, from the "Buttless" galaxy being sent to Earth in order to find the perfect woman who will be used to create a race of servants. Sterilox is teleported into the lab of a mad scientist by the name of Dr. Breedlove, who offers Sterilox a number of beautiful women to choose from. The highlight of the movie involves a dance number where three of Breedlove's women gyrate to rock music.
- Accidental Misnaming: Sterliox keeps referring to Dr. Breedlove as 'Dr. Birdseed'.
- Black Bra and Panties: Dr. Breedlove's lab assistant Kissme spends most of the film in nothing but black bra and panties.
- Dracula: For no reason except Rule of Funny, Dracula also lives in Dr. Breedlove's castle. Several times when Breedlove goes to show Sterilox one of the girls via CCTV, he finds Dracula about to feed on her. Later, Dracula attempts to feed on Sterilox.
- Evil Hand: Like Dr. Strangelove's, Dr. Breedlove's black gloved right hand seems to have a mind of its own and keeps attempting to strangle Breedlove or fondle the girls.
- Excited Show Title!
- Fat Idiot: The noticeably rotund Sterilox. He is regarding as a bumbling incompetent on his home planet, and is completely clueless about life on Earth. Sent to Earth to acquire a specimen of womanhood, he instead returns with a vending machine. (He also returns with a woman, but only because the vending machine company insists on sending a qualified technician along with the machine.)
- Frankenstein Monster: One of Dr. Breedlove's creations started life as Fanny Stein, but due to a mistake in the creation process, is now Frankie Stein and looks exactly like the Frankenstein monster.
- Gratuitous Laboratory Flasks: Dr. Breedlove's Mad Scientist Laboratory is full of chemical flasks that serve no purpose. (Although, truthfully, nothing in that laboratory seems to serve a purpose.)
- Mad Scientist: Dr. Breedlove who is creating a race of Sexbots and other sex related mad science in his Mad Scientist Laboratory.
- Mad Scientist Laboratory: Dr. Breedlove's laboratory has all of the standard mad scientist accoutrements, including Gratuitous Laboratory Flasks, an arcing Jacob's ladder, and a talking skull.
- Mars Needs Women: Sterilox is sent to Earth to secure a perfect specimen of womanhood who can be used to engender a servant race for the Buttless Galaxy.
- One-Gender Race: The inhabitants of the Buttless Galaxy are all of a single sex (seemingly male, but that might just be outward appearance) that reproduces by splitting like amoeba. Sterilox is astounded when he is told there exist races with two sexes, he is astounded. He is sent to earth to acquire a superb example of womanhood who can act as the progenitor for a servant race. Dr, Breedlove shows him a wide variety of examples of feminine pulchritude in varying stages of undress, but never having seen a woman before, Sterilox has no idea what he is looking at, or what he is supposed to be looking for.
- Sexbot: In his Mad Scientist Laboratory, Dr. Breedlove is creating a range of sexbots with names like Boobra, Barebra, and Gertie Tassel.
- Skinny Dipping: The girls, who are already topless, strip off their bottoms when they go into the pool.
- Stocking Filler: Several of the girls in Dr. Breedlove's castle are wearing black stockings and suspender belts. The camera lingers on every detail as they slowly remove them.
- Teleportation: Sterliox is sent from the Buttless Galaxy to Earth via teleportation, and carries a teleportation gun that allows him to teleport himself and Dr. Breedlove all around Dr. Breedlove's castle. Breedlove is extremely impressed by this, despite the fact that earlier he himself had seemingly teleported his Sexbots from his lab to the pool. (Yes, this film somehow manages to have Negative Continuity within itself.)