The summer movie of Kamen Rider Kabuto, shown alongside Go Go Sentai Boukenger The Movie The Greatest Precious.
The movie contains the following tropes:
- After the End: The setting of the Alternate Continuity movie.
- Altar the Speed: Hiyori and Kagami, because Hiyori is on her deathbed.
- Alternate Continuity: Takes place in a post-apocalyptic world.
- Colony Drop: The premise of the movie. Eventually averted.
- Darker and Edgier: Due to the movie's overall setting, it is much grittier than in the TV series.
- Disney Villain Death: Kamen Rider Ketaros dies by falling to his death. From near Earth orbit.
- Gratuitous English: In the second half of the movie, two characters speak a few complete sentences in English, and just about everything the computer says is in English.
- Non-Serial Movie: Subverted. 99% of the movie is set in an After the End alternate universe, but at the end Tendou goes back in time and alters history, creating the T.V series timeline.
- And in an odd subversion of the Timey-Wimey Ball, this actually makes the plot slightly less confusing by explaining some of the plot points of the series itself (i.e. how Tendou got the Rider Belt and Hiyori's obsession with drawing bug-winged people).